Old News Items
Welcome to the home page for
HTASC stands for HEP-CCC Technical Advisory Sub-Committee.
HTASC was established in HEP-CCC meeting of October 18, 1995 with the this mandate.
HTASC members can be reached through a mailing list.
It is archived on the CERN
listbox web archive.
Previously the HTASC site was hosted at CERN:
public site, private
- In october 2004 HEP-CCC
has been abolished and its role taken by IHEPCCC;
as a consequence HTASC stopped all activities
- Meeting 27 in Prague, September 9-10 2004
- Meeting 26 at CERN, February 12-13,
- Feb 1, 2004: Membership change: Gian Piero Siroli replaces
Francesco Forti as Italy representive
Meeting 25 at
CERN, October 2-3, 2003.
- Meeting 24 at Pisa INFN, June 12-13,2003. Note
change of dates.
- Meeting 23 at CERN, March 13-14, 2003: draft
- 1999 and 2002 Security subgroup reports linked in the subgroups
- W2K final report is
- Old News Items.
What's New on the HTASC Web
The following is a list of recent additions to our web. Refer to the
navigation bar on the left for the site map.
- October 2, 2003
- Individual meeting pages are no longer created. The CERN
agenda system is used instead.
- November 6, 2002
- HTASC Mail List archive reactivated at https://wwwlistbox.cern.ch/earchive/htasc/
- February 20, 2002
- Created a password protected area for reserved documents.
- January 23, 2002
- Added the HEP-CCC calendar in the meetings page.
- October 22, 2001
- The HTASC new web has been created.